Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Recommendation

I was thinking about recommending myself but this is not a good idea. Paulo Coelho..mmm. not really - I like him but not this much. Kapuscinski... this one is just too obvious. Orwell... the same case. Read the recent plagiarised essay to find out.

Eureka! At least! I will recommend my flatmate - Piotr Rogoża.

Although he was born in 1987, he looks around 30. He says:

"I wrote the first book at the age of 3 when I still had difficulties placing letters on paper. There are crying aliens, UFOs and idylls(he chose this word) like mushroom picking on an alient planet."

He was raised in Cielęcin, a place which does exist but has a little different name. He claims he is a maggot of a serious writer.(is he?) He wished to become a palaeontologist but now he knows it's all gone.
When he was 20, his two books "Po spirali" and "Rock and roll bejbi" were published.

From my perspective he is a normal guy. He will sometimes open his computer and type in a little piece of literature. He drinks beer just the way any other human being does.

3 comments:

Emilia said...

I remember you telling me about your flatmate but I forgot about him! It is really amazing to have a book published at this age... I am really curious about that guy. I think you said he's a fantasy writer, isn't he? If yes than I WILL have to read his book, definitely:)

k.t said...

indeed, he is

basia said...

loved his books ;-)