Wednesday, April 1, 2009

for the posterity

This post was written a week ago but I forgot to publish it. So it goes.
There it comes... I know that noone reads it but the duty to the KJO must be fullfiled.

The echoing sound of an alarm clock wakes me up; “fabulous! I have slept for five hours” - I thought and in an instant reached for the alarm clock to shut it up. What's scheduled for today? Brushing my teeth, eating, school, talking to the people who should be turned into biomass and then into fuel, drugs, sleep.”

Talking of a day from my future what comes to my mind is the movie “A madman's day”. My monthly salary will be equal to 1100 pln, I will have no prospect of having my own place, I will be in a constant fight with lower-secondary school students and I will eventually go insane.

There is not a thing more that I can tell. I hope that what I have told you will not come true. I hope that one day I will win millions of euros (take notice that by this time Euros will be the official currency in Poland) on a lottery or else than this I will discover that my relative, of whose existence I haven't heard yet, will die and I will come into fortune left by him/her.

Someone has recently told me that we – our generation – will be in such a despicable hurry that we will all die of cancer. So it goes.

1 comment:

ruta said...

it sounds rather pesimistic. but maybe it's just a bit of irony....